Sunday, March 18, 2007

Quatro Hat

So I finished the purple quatro hat last weekend. It was pretty un-exciting. Next time I'll probably use smaller needles for my ribbing, it ended up more poofy than I would have liked.

The pompom maker in the bottom of the shot is the most annoying thing I've ever used. It did make a very nice, professional pompom, but it also took me 45 minutes and way more hassle than needed because it is a solid circle with a very small hole that was difficult to get all the yarn through.

It is the first hat I've blocked, which helped with the poofyness at the top from the decreases, and made it even longer for my roommate Megan who apparently wants her hats to keep her chin warm as well as her head.

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

nice hat, good article. kewl blog,interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.


regards Biby - Blog